To purchase a diamond engagement ring is exciting moment and very personal to the individual. It represents a unique commitment made to each other as couple. In search for a suitable ring, only to find that certain engagement ring design doesn’t match your desired taste.
Hoping to find the perfect ring with elements of design, diamond quality, metal type, size, proportions and price not to exists.
Then it would be time best to consider having the custom made piece.
The PER LEI Custom design service offers the ability to make special movement unique. To transform your intentions to make that moment your proposing very special. For the man to create this, by placing his beloved first and making her a unique ring that she will only have to cherish. True love of self-giving that can not be replicated.
Personalising your intentions with the style of design, selecting the most beautiful diamond and accommodating your budget is made simple.
Whats It take to find the Best diamond?
In Australia, some couples will spend from $5000 up to $50000 on an engagement ring, and it can be very difficult for people to judge the real value of the diamond. For reasons due to colour, clarity, cut and carat weights, the multiple variations between diamond will affect the pricing scales.
If you want the to purchase the perfect natural diamond, there are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for your stone.
PER LEI advises when choosing a diamond especially for an engagement ring wedding band to keep these important points in mind:
- Look for a jeweller that is a member of the Jewellers Association of Australia or Diamond Guild Australia both bodies follow a code of ethics for members and ethical selling practices.
- The Jeweller complies with the Kimberly Process with company policy to state and guarantee their diamonds are conflict-free.
- Purchasing a diamond from designing jeweller with help with diamond purchase price range, able to consult about design elements when making the engagement ring or wedding band.
- PER LEI can provide you with online diamond images magnified to view diamond your purchase in different angles to be satisfied with knowing the quality of the diamond.
- Each diamond provided by sale must have a diamond certificate to verify the authenticity and quality of the diamond. Diamonds certificates come from reputable Laboratory such GIA, HRD, Argyle and GLS. GIA Report offers verification checks online to verify your purchase.
- Ensure during the purchase process, a detailed invoice states the describing characteristics of the diamond and the laser number inscribed on the diamond certificate is stated.
- Ask valuation Certificate from a independent or valuer registered with the National Council of Jewellery Valuers.